49 Gloucester Road, Ashburton
This lovely well-maintained home has timber polished boards throughout, three generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes, a formal lounge, a light-filled meals/living area at the rear of the spacious kitchen which overlooks the covered outdoor entertaining deck and ample backyard.
Enviably close to the Anniversary/Gardiners Creek bike/running track with an abundance of parkland and recreational space to enjoy sporting pursuits or just chill out and relax in a leafy environment. The Ashburton Gym and Recreation Centre and Markham Reserve is just around the corner, whilst the popular Ashburton Village shopping strip is within easy access. Perfect for families with the convenience of two train lines (Alamein & Glen Waverley), leading schools, Chadstone Shopping centre nearby and easy access to the CBD via Citylink.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robe
- timber floors throughout
- central bathroom with bath
- formal lounge at the front of the home
- outdoor undercover entertaining area
- a convenient timber kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
- off street car parking
- storage garage.
* RT Edgar Monash advises that inspection times and property availability are subject to be changed or cancelled without prior notice. All reasonable care is taken with the advertised description and photos and all interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries
(i.e. school admissions etc) to satisfy themselves with regards to the advertised property. It is every interested party's responsibility to inspect the property prior to making an application.