This near new apartment offers the perfect blend of contemporary and low-maintenance living. Whether you are downsizing, investing or a first home buyer this one is a must to inspect. Ideally located, the North Geelong Train Station is only a short stroll away, while the nearby Saint Helens Park provides a beautiful peaceful setting overlooking the bay.
Some of the many features include:
- Footsteps away from the local cafe, organic grocer, and IGA
- Walking trails along the bay lead to the Geelong Waterfront
- Quality fittings throughout include 40mm stone benchtops
- Light filled open plan living zone flows to the generous balcony perfect for entertaining
- Kitchen features a glass splashback and built-in pantry
- Integrated dishwasher and Westinghouse s/steel cooking apps
- Two beds with b/in robes and lush bathroom with large shower
- Split-system air conditioner, intercom, European laundry
- Secure keycard entry with elevator access to all levels
- Secure off-street parking for one vehicle, plus storage unit
With a rental return of approximately $400 - $420 a week, act quickly to secure your piece of Geelong’s best bayside suburb, Rippleside.