1/13 Albert Street, Highett
This tranquil family home nestled on a quiet and friendly street, offers generous proportions combined with a clever build design. Immaculate presentation, low-maintenance landscaped gardens and incredible convenience give this home unquestionable appeal.
- Efficiently planned kitchen with double drawer dishwasher and well-appointed storage
- Large living room capturing aspects of the landscaped front garden, flowing effortlessly into dining room
- Generous sized bedrooms with BIR's, main with WIR and en-suite
- Spacious bathroom with seperate toilet
- Private courtyard enclosed for the ultimate entertaining
Other features include: a double garage with internal entry, laundry with outside access, ducted heating and cooling, tinted windows and a linen cupboard.
This home really is a skip, hop and a jump to cafes and shops along Highett Road and public transport, with Highett Station 600m close in proximity.
Applicable Tenancy Charges: Water Usage, Electricity, Gas, Internet (NBN or otherwise)
Tenancy Term Offers: 6 / 12 Months