3/57 Dunsford Street, Lancefield
This beautifully relocated and restored cottage is located only a moments’ walk to the lovely country village of Lancefield. The home has its own private driveway and entrance, leading to the gorgeous front Verandah and cottage gardens.
The home features:
- 3 double sized bedrooms
- Main central bathroom
- Kitchen/ meals area, with wine fridge, 5 Burner 900mm cooktop
- Built in robes in two bedrooms
- Original floorboards
- Lounge room with gas heating
- Electric heating in bedrooms
- Double French doors leads to a good- sized rear yard
If you love a period style home with high pressed metal ceilings, dado rails, timber lined boards, and that old-world charm, this property is the one for you.
Retreat and enjoy a cup of tea on the verandah, looking at your delightful gardens in this charismatic secluded home.
Call for an inspection.
Minimum 12-month lease. Photo ID required upon inspection.